Monday, August 10, 2009

Ranger Cookies

This is a cookie recipe that I made saturday night! they are real tasty!

Ranger cookies
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
1 cup raisins

Beat butter for 30 seconds add sugars baking powder and soda beat till combined. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in as much flour as you can. Stir in remaining flour. Stir in oatmeal coconut and raisins

Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake in a 375 degree oven about 8 min. or till edges are browned. cool on sheet for 1 min then transfer to wire rack. makes about 54 cookies

I used the medium pampered chef scoop and it made 20 cookies. I also left the raisins out. (I didnt have them plus my husband doesn't like them much)

Enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment