Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Girl Album

Here is an album that I made for a gift for my cousin. They are having a little girl. (if you cant tell)

I used the Cricut to cut out the mom and baby it was the a child's year cart.

I like this one for when she is crawling.

I used the cricut and sure cuts alot with this one

this one says "Girls are Special" I used George to cut out the squares and a ms punch for the border of the page

This is a stampin up set Wild about you

just too cute

the next page.

I used the cricut stamping cart for this one for the butterflys and the word sweet is from paisly

cricut stamping for the carriage and words

cricut for the cupcake( i cant think of the cart.) and sure cuts alot for 12 months

This one i used design studio for the numbers 10 and 11 and the cart mini monograms and a childs year for the mom and baby

mini monograms for the numbers 7 - 9 and a childs year for the girl

George for the flowers and sure cuts a lot for the 6 months

mini monograms for 4 and 5 and a child's year for the flower

mini monograms for the 2 and 3 and a child's year for the trike

I welded the word month from opposites attract with design studio and one is also from that cart

all cut from a child's year

the words are from a childs year and the flowers are a stampin up scallop circle

the flowers are a stampin up scallop circle

I used alphalisous for the letters and sentimental for the bee

2 comments:

  1. cute tanya! I did some stuff like this for my family too. but my cricut is broken now..:/ good job

    ReplyDelete