Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My New Toy...

So Aaron said that I could get an expression when we got our tax return. He was expecting to pay $200.00 for it. But me being the type that wants to get the best deal on everything Put a bid on one on EBay. I ended up scoring one for $90. ($104 with shipping) How cool is that.

This is the description of the expression. What is cool is that it is aqua. Granted my room is in Black and red, but this is way cool. I am dreaming of all the things that I am going to make with it. What should I make first?


Here are the cartridges that it comes with...

This one is Playtime. How fun. This will be cute for when I am making Ethan's Album, or fun little cards for little one's birthdays.



This is the Classic font cartridge. It has basicly 4 types of fonts on it It is too cute.


So I am WAY excited. I cant wait for it to get here. I will be selling my baby bug, no need for it now that I have this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment