Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Bee Scrapin cards

These are the cards that I made at Just bee Scrapin (my local scrapbook store) for the month of April. I put my own spin on them.
the saying on this one was printed off the computer then I inked the edges with chestnut rune brown with chalk ink,

this one instead of having the ribbon go down the center I placed it around the "flower" I also embossed the center and inked it then when i got home i stamped the sentiment in the center. I also used the back side of the flower paper. I wanted to use the dots instead.

This card was a challenge because of the weaving. wasn't sure how to do it. I ended up gluing the tops of the dots and flower strips down then putting a line of glue on the red paper and weaving it. then gluing the ends of the patterned down. The flower was originally in the center but i set it to the one side of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment