Monday, April 11, 2011

My Expression

This is My new Cricut. I won it from E Bay for $90. ($104 with shipping) The awesome thing is it the add said that it was used and so they were selling it for cheap, and that the box was damaged, when it came the box was not damaged, just open previously. And their is no sign of use on the machine, in fact there is still grease on the gear for the bottom panel. (it doesn't get paper greasy it is special) I am going to cut my name out of vinyl and put it on the front lower right side.
This is it open. I am so excited about it. It came with 2 cartridges Classic Font and Playtime. (see previous posts to see em) I am dreaming of all the fun projects that I am going to make with it.

The first one that I am going to attempt is a puzzle board for my son. I will post the photos when I get them done. It is exciting. whoot whoot

No comments:

Post a Comment