Thursday, September 29, 2011

BreAnne's Wedding guest book

My little niece is getting married. As a wedding gift I let her choose a guest book or a scrapbook. She decided that she wanted a guest book . I leave a lot of "white" space on the pages to allow the guests to sign there name or give a little note of congratulations.


this photo is on its side.


This photo is on its side but the border around the photo is martha stewart

With her choosing a guest book I asked if she could provide some photos for it. This photo is one of the photos that they chose for the announcement.

I think that is is one of my favorite pages. I used a stampin up die for the flowers and cut them out of fabric, The ribbon going around the photo says "you stole my heart" (i think)

I used a martha stewart border punch for the border.

I cut out the cake in yellow and then again in gray. I cut the stand away from the cake and glued it to the yellow cake base. then i used some su seam binding, folded it in half and attached it to the cake so it looked like a layer of frosting. I then ran it through a cuttlebug embossing folder so it had more dimension. I also cut out Lamour both the cake and the lamour are from the summer in paris cartridge

I placed su rhinestones in a circle around the couple.

I cut happily ever after from the stamping solutions cartridge and put rub-on's around the photo

I cut out Breanne and Trent from opposites attract and the frame from home accents


the hearts and circles were cut from accent essentials

I used a heidi swap mask and inked around it


The tree and forever and ever are stamping solutions the borders behind the photo are su


I used a su stamp set and created my own pattern paper cut a strip off and laced it like a shoe


Forever is cut from home accents and the border is martha stewart

Everything is cut from walk in my garden except for the curvy frame which is accent essentials

Love is cut from home accents and the flower is stampin up

No comments:

Post a Comment