Monday, September 19, 2011

September cards from Just bee scrapin

This weekend was the card weekend at just bee scrapin and we made 3 cards.
This was one of them I had a little trouble getting the ribbon to look the way that i liked so after so many attemps i just gave up. Also the brown for the scallop border and the brown scallop circle are not the same so that bothers me too. but I do like the pattern paper and the colors other than that.


I love the pattern paper on the howling cat card. It is beautiful. I had a hard time with the ribbon on this card as well. (today was not my weekend for ribbon i guess. but all in all i do like this card.

now you are thinking wait she said 3 cards didnt she. well the 3rd card has a 3d pumpkin on it and it when i scan the card it isnt given the justice that it deserves. so that will be a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment